Luxury Philanthropic Vacation in New Zealand
Leave a legacy on a luxury philanthropic vacation in New Zealand by funding kiwi conservation and mental health initiatives, and in return unlock a unique experience such as tracking kiwis in the wild, sailing with an Americas Cup team member, or dinner with an All Blacks legend.
Mountains, geysers, beaches, boiling mud, lakes, and islands await, not to mention world class wines and welcoming hosts.
A remote yet sophisticated nation, New Zealand has a dazzling array of activities and sights. A few of the highlights include:
Heli-hiking on a glacier
Sailing in the Bay of Islands
Overnight in Doubtful Sound
New Zealand offers amazing eco-luxury properties; some of our favorites are:
Fiordland Lodge near Milford Sound
Hapuku Lodge in Kaikoura
Whare Kea in Wanaka
Britomart Hotel in Auckland
The Landing in the Bay of Islands
By funding mental health charities you unlock your choice of two experiences,:
– go sailing with an Americas Cup team member, or
– have dinner with an All Blacks legend.
Alternatively, make a donation to Save the Kiwi, you can track these nocturnal flightless birds in the wild.
Suggested New Zealand Trip Itinerary
Example Price: US$110,000 per person
This adventure not only enables you to leave a legacy in two contexts: community and wildlife. Perfect for repeat visitors, you also get off-the-beaten path in Sydney, explore Tasmania, the Flinders Ranges, Yulara, and be spellbound by the Great Barrier Reef… all in luxury.
- Encountering native Kiwi birds in the wild
- An entertaining private dinner with an All Blacks rugby World Cup winning legend
- Sailing on the Hauraki Gulf and Bay of Islands
- Epic helicopter adventure up and down New Zealand
- Meaningful engagement with Maori elders and artisans
- Geysers and boiling mud
- Hiking and kayaking in Abel Tasman National Park
- Swimming with dolphins
- Whale watching flight
- Glacier landing
- Fiordland exploration
- 4WD High Country Merino wool station adventure
- Luxury accommodation throughout
- Private transfers
- Expert local guides
- Meals as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private chartered flights within New Zealand
Note: Price excludes international flights, but these can be arranged, including by private jet
Sample Day by Day
Note: This is a sample itinerary, to give you an idea of what is possible.
Highlights of a luxury philanthropic vacation in New Zealand
New Zealand boasts incredible sights, from the stunning West Coast beaches to the islands of the Hauraki Gulf, with proud, friendly hosts, world-class cuisine and unbeatable Sauvignon Blancs and Pinot Noirs.
Hotels and lodges shown here are examples of what we call “eco-luxury”, meaning you minimize any environmental impact whilst retaining your creature comforts. With Impact Destinations you can enjoy the best eco-luxury accommodation available at your chosen destinations.
Leave a legacy on a luxury philanthropic vacation in New Zealand
1. You can donate to a mental health foundation and in return, spend the evening with a World Cup winning All Blacks rugby legend;
2. You can donate to a suicide prevention charity and in return, go sailing with an America’s Cup Team New Zealand member;
3., You can donate to Save the Kiwi and in return, track native kiwi birds in the wild with your expert guide
Conserving Kiwi Birds
Your donation funds the creation of more predator-free reserves where they are safe from dogs, feral cats, rats, stoats and ferrets.
Note – this is just one example of how you can leave a legacy in New Zealand, and we delight in crafting experiences to your exact preferences.